We are looking for a seasoned UX / Product Designer with a proven track record of designing and delivering digital products to satisfied users. Minimum 5 years experience.
You have a deep understanding for the user and a strong passion for great User Experiences. You are a creative problem-solver and a doer.
You make things happen.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with a fun and skilled team of designers, developers and PMs to make sure our app building platform is top of the line.
- Work with multiple stages of the design process, from idea/problem to concept creation to high-fidelity wire-framing and final design.
- Go from idea to released design in as few steps as possible - then test/evaluate and iterate until the solution is optimal.
- Drive and contribute to our design system(s).
Who you are
- You have an impressive portfolio of digital projects (both mobile and web services) - Portfolio is a must
- You have worked with interactive services where the user experience has been crucial, at an agency or a product company.
- You follow mobile trends, love to try out new apps and have opinions on how they could be improved, both in terms of shape, functionality and usability.
- You are a great problem solver, have an excellent ability to communicate your design work to others.
- You are pragmatic and enjoy a rapid pace - we have a long journey ahead of ourselves and there are lots of problems to solve and needs to meet, the key to success is delivering solutions. We can always iterate and make things better.
- You have many skillsets on your Swiss designer army knife - whatever is needed to realise a solution is what you will focus on. Sometimes that means creating flows and wireframes, sometimes it means using our design system to create pixel perfect visuals and sometimes it means testing, doing research and analysing a solution.
- You are not set on one particular process but rather have a big toolbox to choose whatever works from.
- Preferably you have experience with more than one of the following: iOS, Android, PWA, Web services, Design platforms and Design systems.
- We use Figma as our main Design tool. You probably do as well (or Sketch or Adobe XD or similar).